"it's my life" - Dress by jocker

Hi guys! I really loved this dress, hope you like it! ^-^
- This outfit is available under everyday, formal and career categories, for young adult and adults females only.
- Three recolorable channels. 
- Polycount is 4340 polys 
- Morph states compatible, pregnant morph included.






Policies:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute and don't include
  with re-textures!

Download


Model credits: 
- Skintones by  Ephemera
- Eyes by Elexis / S-Club
- Hair by Eternila (Newsea) / Cazy
- Lipsticks by  Elexis / S-Club
- Eyeshadows by Elexis
- Eyeliners by  Emmzx 
- Eyebrows by  Elexis 



12 comments:

TheDen said...

Very cute dress! :D

Augusto said...

Perfect Jocker!! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thank you guys!

buckosnort said...

Aww so cute! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice dress) Good job! Thank you very much :*

ebec11 said...

Super cute, versatile, and I LOVE that it has a pregnancy mesh :) Only thing I would suggest is that it would a lovely dress for elders :) Other then that, perfect :)

Tomislaw said...

Super cute! But, I have a problem with this file.
I play on Medium set in Options and I got each time crash to desktop to use this dress as wear.
Why?
All of LODs have same number of polycounts, or? :/

Anonymous said...

I love it, can't have enough dresses with peter pan colars thankss!

Unknown said...

Thanks

Layt said...

Very elegant and beautiful dress

Sara said...

Love the dress! But WCIF those glasses? They are beyond awesomeness!

Taliah said...

Hey, nice outfit! Where did you get those glasses?

Post a Comment